WEB SITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- General. This Agreement provides the terms and conditions governing your use of this
website ("Site"). As a "User" of the Site, you agree to be bound by these provisions, which
may be amended from time to time by C+E, with the latest version always available at the home
- Purpose of the Site. You may use the Site only for its intended purposes, which is educational. You acknowledge that C+E is not engaged in the sale, evaluation, endorsement, affiliation or recommendation of any product, organization, service or information accessed on or through the Site.
- User Conduct. You are an electrical professional. You must determine whether information obtained through the Site compiles with your needs. You acknowledge that you will use this Site for your reference and as a guide only, and that C+E will not be considered as a professional service for which C+E could be held responsible; you alone will form any professional opinion and conclusions as to results indicated by the Site and you do not rely on the Site to provide same. Your use of this Site is therefore entirely at your own risk. You must comply with all legal obligations, including, without limitation, obligations imposed by copyright, defamation, decency and export laws. It is your duty to ensure that any contaminated or infected information does not damage your information or systems.
- Intellectual Property. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary intangible property. All materials at the Site are protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection.
You agree not to delete any copyright notice or similar warning from materials you gather from the Site.
- Third Party Content. Information not warranted or guaranteed in any way. The Site contains information and content supplied by third parties. Although C+E makes a reasonable attempt to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the site, and has taken great care to assure that calculation methods used are in accordance with NEC R and sound engineering practices and principles, information contained in or linked with the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which C+E is not responsible. C+E does not warrant or guarantee (a) the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness or suitability of any information for any purpose; (b) that any information will be free of infection by viruses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (3) that the functions or services performed by C+E will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
- Disclaimers of Warranty; Limitations of Liability.
USER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL C+E OR THOSE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless C+E and those acting on its behalf, from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
The Electrical Designers Reference is brought to you by:
C+E Electronic Publishing
Use EDR software for Electrical Calculations.
Use EDR software for Electrical Software.
Use EDR software for Voltage Drop.
Use EDR software for Short Circuit Studies.
Use EDR software for Fuse Sizing.
Use EDR software for Electrical Design.
Use EDR software for National Electrical Code.
Use EDR software for Power Engineering.
Use EDR software for Electrical Engineering.
Use EDR software for Electrical Construction.
Use EDR software for Electrical Training.
Use EDR software for Electrical Contractors.
Use EDR software for Electrical Inspection.
Use EDR software for Electricians.